We are now taking orders for NZ, Australia, UK, Europe, Scandinavia, USA and Canada.
Before placing your order, it’s important we help you determine if the Omeo is right for you. It’s in all of our interests that you are a safe and happy Omeo user and that’s why we’ve designed the following assessment, trial and order process.
Production time is typically 10 weeks from receipt of a deposit.
The Omeo order process
Look through the list below to self-assess whether you think the Omeo will be right for
you. The key requirements for being able to ride the Omeo are to:
- have the cognition, core and/or arm strength and stamina to control at all times.
- be able to recover balance using either core muscles or arms.
- have the ability to progressively self-learn new skills.
- be within the weight restrictions namely, between 40kg and 110kg.
- have access to a computer/laptop/tablet and the internet (this is important for firmware updates).
Fill out the form below and we’ll put you in touch with your nearest Omeo Agent.
Your agent will contact you to:
- answer any questions and discuss your requirements.
- conduct a Pre-Trial assessment – this is a chat about your lifestyle, situation, abilities, and how you see the Omeo fitting into your life.
- arrange a date for your trial.
Your agent will conduct a pre-trial assessment and get you on to an Omeo for your first trial ride. The trial is designed to give you insight into the lifechanging potential of balanced based movement, whilst ensuring the Omeo is right for you.
*This can also be done virtually. It is best to discuss this with your Agent.
Your agent will help you place on online order for your customised Omeo and when it’s delivered they’ll be there to help you with training and support.
Are you ready to grab life by the wheels?
Fill out the form below and we will be in touch.